Are you still marketing your business exclusively though old-school, monotone, traditional methods of newspaper ads, radio and TV commercials, direct response mailings, or even buying pay-per-click placement on the internet search engines?
Today’s successful businesses are reducing the size of their expensive, never-ending, traditional advertising purchases. Yes, these ads do produce some business, but the cost is prohibitive, they only provide for a limited message, and there is no way to confirm how much of a return you actually get for your investment.
John Wanamaker, considered the father of both the modern department store and advertising, once said: “I know that half of my advertising dollars are wasted … I just don’t know which half.”
We work with our clients to redirect a portion of this investment to newer methods which can dramatically:
- Reduce your ongoing monthly marketing expenses
- Attract many more leads and customers from new sources
- Build a stronger awareness and sense of loyalty from your customers
Your remaining traditional advertising can still direct interested people to your newer, more expansive message which can be fully funded by redirecting the half of your existing advertising budget which isn’t currenly being wasted.
Smart Marketers Employ an Orchestra of Highly Tuned Instruments
Just like the professional musicians above, we work in concert to weave together many aspects of your promotional message to reach a new harmony of message in order to affordably attract a larger audience to your business.
Your Marketing Plan is the roadmap to achieve the goals you have for your organization, and is the musical notes of your message to prospects and customers.
By clearly assessing where you are today, defining where you want to be, mapping out the steps needed to achieve those results, and taking the corresponding actions, you can obtain much stronger results, while avoiding the trap of wasting your money on unscientific guesses.
Every client we work with begins with a personalized, one-on-one strategy session with one of our consultants to assess the overall view of your current marketing activities. Together, we’ll work up a strategic plan to redeploy part of your marketing budget towards a chorus of more effective actions that will work in unison to let you grow your sales for a reduced cost.
To achieve this, your customized marketing plan will:
- Wean you from the tired, traditional traps of buying expensive advertising
- Establish an online marketing campaign that will deliver quantifiable metrics to prove which methods are delivering positive ROI
- Direct your offline advertising and client communication to your online web presence for less expense and more effective communications with your buyers
Your web presence is much like the stage at the right. All your prospects will focus their eyes on your web stage to see if you offer what they are seeking. and a professional preformance is required.
As you can imagine, your web presence is the core to this marketing strategy, and must:
- Be easily found by prospects and customers alike
- Focus on what your clients are looking for
- Make this information very easy for them to find
- Collect prospects and customers into a common database
- Build a relationship of ongoing communication and feedback
- Offer regular specials and discounts for loyalty and repeat business
Online Marketing and Promotion
Our marketing repertoire includes powerful pieces to:
- Optimize your website for higher ranking on ore pages in search engines results.
- Generate high number of links coming to your website from relevant websites which give your website classified with more authority in your field.
- Get you noticed on relevant social networking communities of highly targeted prospects.
- Bring highly targetted traffic to your website and business.
- Ultimately results in higher sales volume for less ongoing cost.
Beware of “One-Size-Fits-All” Packages
No doubt you’ve received calls from telemarketers trying to sell you their canned, one-size-fits-all packages to build you a website or optimize it for enormous traffic and sales. If not, you’ve probably received mailings about the latest traveling road shows that come though town with their high-presure, dog and pony shows, intended to empty your pockets before leaving town again.
Beware of these shady offers as they rarely provide strong results, and their tactics can even result in getting your website permanently banned by the search engines.
Professional marketing doesn’t come from a one-size-fits-all approach, or even one targetting a specific field. True results come from a personalized plan created in concert between the business owner/manager and a marketing professional who can identify achievable and quantifiable goals, assemble a series of actions to achieve those goals, and implement the plan within budget and on time.
Let Us Help You Save Money While Growing Your Sales
Contact BoomerCo to schedule a personalized, one-on-one strategy session to reduce you marketing budget, while further growing your business.